Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The power of goals

I recently found one old notebook where was a A4 size paper with a long list. When I examined it more closely, I found out it was my life-time goals I had written down during a boattrip in Mediterranean Sea in 2005. We had an assignement where you were supposed to write down your goals for life (over 50 different goals). The only rules were that you have all the money, time and energy you need - so the imagination was totally free to dream.

I found out that in just 2 years lots of those goals are actually fullfilled. It seems almost magical because I have not had those goals written on board or memorised or anything. It seems that your subconcious mind takes over and fullfills your dreams. Try it - take 30 minutes, blank paper and pen and write down at least 50 things you would like to have, things you would do, skills you would learn, places you would visit if you would be financially free. It is magical!

In my list I have achieved or on the way:

1. Travel to Hawaii
2. Buy my own ski set
3. Ski trip with my friends
4. Get diving license
5. Dive in Egypt
6. Get married
7. Learn and practise yoga
8. Have a car
9. Be a financial advisor

Still there are some goals to go:

1. Buy out Norma
2. 3 children
3. Lab puppy
4. Country house
5. Island in Carribian
6. Write a book
7. Win "Eesti otsib Superstaari!" (just kidding)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home